TWR Power System
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best way to make money online.

HomeTWR LINKGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Web Site Issues - A post from James Al-Oboudi this morning, Wednesday 09/30/2009

Go down 
AuthorMessage
monnaellithorpe

Web Site Issues - A post from James Al-Oboudi this morning, Wednesday 09/30/2009 Empty
PostSubject: Web Site Issues - A post from James Al-Oboudi this morning, Wednesday 09/30/2009   Web Site Issues - A post from James Al-Oboudi this morning, Wednesday 09/30/2009 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 1:28 pm

Speed of website

Postby James Al-Oboudi » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:34 am Hello ladies and gentlemen. I'm sure you've noticed by now that our server has been running very slowly, so I'd like to explain the situation.

TWRPS is hosted on a VPS (virtual private server), which is more than enough to meet the demands of almost any company. In fact, many of the most successful companies in the world have websites hosted on a VPS. However, in all honesty, TWRPS has grown FAR faster than I anticipated. By launch, we will have almost 5 times more members than I set as my goal. While this is certainly great for business, it is causing a tremendous strain on our server. We currently already have 2,000,000 hits on our site with an average of over 600 people signing up per day, and this does not even include the thousands of members at any point in the day who are all navigating their back offices and simultaneously emailing their entire downlines. In short, the server is completely overloaded.

Don't worry though, as there are always solutions to every problem and my tech admin and I are already in the process of solving this situation. First and foremost, we are transferring the entire emailing system, which will include the auto-responders after launch, to its own server. This will GREATLY alleviate the strain on our server. Secondly, the site itself, which includes your back offices and the forum, will be transferred over to its own dedicated server after launch. These two combined actions will completely eliminate the slow speed of the site and complications with the emailing system.

However, while we are working to fix this problem as quickly as possible, you should all be prepared for the site to experience some difficulties on Oct. 7th when close to 20,000 people may try to log in to make their payments. If you experience some technical difficulties on Oct. 7th, that will be the reason, as we will more than likely be completely overwhelmed with traffic. However, please rest assured that nothing is wrong with the site, and you will of course have your 14 day grace period to make your payment, so please don't panic if you're not able to make your payment immediately on Oct. 7th due to an overwhelmed server, as you will have plenty of time to do so.

I just wanted to inform all of you about what is going on, as you all of course deserve to know. I suppose if a company is going to experience a problem, the best kind to have is an overwhelming number of people who want to join....LOL. Wink

Thanks,

James
Back to top Go down

Web Site Issues - A post from James Al-Oboudi this morning, Wednesday 09/30/2009
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TWR Power System :: NEWS-
Jump to: